Workbenchdesign.net website updated

Hi folks.

It's been a while, but just a note to tell you that my website dedicated to workbench design and construction has been updated recently. I also added many new links for added resources for books and workbench supplies and hardware.

The address for this site is:

The site was originally created after I completed my second workbench. A modern European style workbench. I did it to show one person's thought process in deciding upon a design, refining the design for personal preferrences and the building process. I also include information on my first bench based upon Tom Caspar's "Workbench in a Weekend".

Some of the additons to the site are:

> a much expanded reference section for workbench plans, tools, etc. >> a search engine to search the site, of course >> a new interactive forum for dedicated to workbench design and

construction issues (Please join in!)

Anyway, the site is in no way commercial. It's just for fun.

Tim

Reply to
Tim C

Will