Workbench top

One of our large pieces of computer equipment came in last week, and the pallet it came in on was a 41"x81" 15 ply 1" Oak Plywood, with 9 ply

5/8" Baltic Birch glued and stapled to that. I brought the pallet home thinking I could find a use for it, and decided to use this to make my next workbench top.

I've been bringing home pallets that have 32"x46" 3/4" Oak 7 ply and using this to build my cabinets with. I've brought home about 10 or so of these.

I love building my shop for almost nothing.

Reply to
Odinn