Work for someone with a dado blade and a power feed

I currently have 3006 pieces of profile-wrapped mdf shelf edge, sitting in a warehouse in Coldwater, Michigan.

The molding is 1-1/2" wide by 3/4" thick and is 96" long.

In its current configuration, it has a 1/4" by 1/4" tenon on the back, that was to have been used to join the shelf edge to the shelf material.

The task is to plow out the back with a dado blade, eliminating the tenon in the process.

I'm trying to get this done locally to Coldwater, so as to eliminate shipping costs back and forth to our shop in Philadelphia.

Anyone who is interested can ping me at the email addy below (not the throwaway one.)

Regards, Tom.

Thomas J.Watson - Cabinetmaker (ret.) tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)

Tom Watson