Woodworking question..sort of

Hello. I'm wanting to cover a wooden dog box I've built with thin, colored aluminum sheeting .040. I'm having a heck of a time finding this stuff, and thought maybe someone here might know. I've seen commercial dog boxes with this covering in many different colors. Anyone? Thank you.

Dale

Reply to
Dale

You might try a roofing or siding supplier, and ask for aluminum coil stock. It's usually 24 inches wide, 50 feet long, brown/black, black/white, brown/white. They probably make other colors, but I'm unaware of who "they" are. Tom >Dale snipped-for-privacy@nowhere.com

Someday, it'll all be over....

Reply to
Tom

We use the stuff all the time.......where are you located and I should be able to help..................Brian

Reply to
Brian