woodworking outside

"have to put everything away after each session. "

Actually, not a bad idea regardless the venue!

As to the OP question - sure. Yes You Can!

Reply to
Hoosierpopi

If you are working with cherry there will be no need to stain it a "cherry color" after you have completed the piece.

Reply to
Leon

Well, I like to paint my cherry projects and it aggravates me when they get bird droppings on them, so woodworking in the garage is preferred. That way the only thing that might get on the projects is spider webs and a little dust and that's ok.

Reply to
Upscale

Environmentally friendly natural finish.

Reply to
-MIKE-

Humh!

Reply to