Woodworker's Supply

Thought I'd throw out a "heads up". Received a catalog(catalogue for all you canuckistanis) from them yesterday, was surprised to see the "Trend-Lines" and "Woodworkers Warehouse" logos on the front. Reading the "story" inside, they got the customer data base for TL & WW during bankruptcy court, so any former customers of TL or WW will probably be getting catalogs from them(if you haven't already).

Reply to
Norman D. Crow

Getting mail is good. Keeps the postal employees off the public dole. I wish the Handyman's Club would put me back on their mailing list. I'm getting low on those sanding pads and I can never seem to find one of my 8 or so Handyman's white, plastic, precision, drill bit gauges when I need one.

Larry

Reply to
Lawrence L'Hote

"Trend-Lines"

Reply to
Mark Hopkins

I thought those white plastic "things" that Handyman or America sends me was for measuring spaghetti portions!

Reply to
ToolMiser

You mean it's not?

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Me too. No wonder I lost 38 pounds! I have a metal drill gauge that I regular use.

Reply to
Phisherman

HA, Ha, Ha, HHHHHHHaaaaaaaaa "Lawrence L'Hote" wrote in message news:2nJWc.36025$9d6.4934@attbi_s54... | | "Norman D. Crow" wrote in message | news: snipped-for-privacy@enews4.newsguy.com... | > Thought I'd throw out a "heads up". Received a catalog(catalogue for all | you | > canuckistanis) from them yesterday, was surprised to see the "Trend-Lines" | > and "Woodworkers Warehouse" logos on the front. Reading the "story" | inside, | > they got the customer data base for TL & WW during bankruptcy court, so | any | > former customers of TL or WW will probably be getting catalogs from | them(if | > you haven't already). | | Getting mail is good. Keeps the postal employees off the public dole. I | wish the Handyman's Club would put me back on their mailing list. I'm | getting low on those sanding pads and I can never seem to find one of my 8 | or so Handyman's white, plastic, precision, drill bit gauges when I need | one. | | Larry | | |

Reply to
Hisself