Woodmizer

I cannot seem to discover the secret to finding someone with a Woodmizer in the So. Calif mountains. Their website does not seem to have any pointers to sawyers, nor do the Yellow Pages (paper nor electronic). Must be a secret to which I am not privvy. mahalo, jo4hn

Reply to
jo4hn

Phone or email the company. Customer Service can put you in touch with owners of their mills.

Doug Miller

But.. but... we got no trees!

Reply to
Jimlemon

Lotsa dead ones. My neighbor took out an oak that was in the way of an addition he wants to build. Thought mayhap I could salvage some of that. Promised to build him a geegaw in a year or so when it dries.

Tried email but no response in a week. My Griz jointer came today so I am trying to set that up. Gotta remember to break loose the motor mounts (thanks Zeke). mahalo, jo4hn

Reply to
jo4hn

Phone 'em -- it's a small company.

Doug Miller