Wood Workers Journal Hot Tools Plans

If anyone has the back issue plans posted at

could upload them it would be appreciated. I missed the earlier postings.

Reply to
<dennloug
3 times now and no response. Try WW Journal direct.

Reply to
Leon

"Leon" wrote in news:6zWEi.49555 $ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr12.news.prodigy.net:

Sometimes you can get things off archive.org like that. (However, they probably have a robots.txt file asking archive.org not to archive it. Don't know until you try.)

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

Good tip. There was only one back issue on archive.org for this when I checked it. It's for an eastern shore chest:

Reply to
Russ