WOOD SPRITE

Should be more than enough info to make one. And, before anyone asks, no, this is NOT one of the Woodworking Gods. Too nealy groomed for one of them.

JOAT

10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For President - Bumper Sticker I do not have a problem with a woman president - except for Hillary.
Reply to
J T

If you like that, check out this guy's ebay store:

carves wood spirits onto all kinds of items - planes, tool handles, levels, baseball bats, billiard balls, bowling pins, even canes. Also some occasionally interesting tools for auction here and there.

B.

Reply to
Buddy Matlosz

Mon, Feb 25, 2008, 7:57pm snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net (Buddy=A0Matlosz) doth sayeth: If you like that, check out this guy's ebay store:

Nah, I like 'real' woodcarving - Tiki ala chainsaw.