wood in atlanta

A friend of mine owns a tree removal company. He has built up a large collection of lumber (oak,red maple,poplar,white maple,cherry) He is getting ready to cut two large red maple trees that few in the last storm. Would anyone be insterested in any of this? He can cut to any size. I picked up 15 pcs of red maple 8x24x144 for $250. He has it cut at a mill about an hour out of atlanta. My price was high because he had to use his log truck and I had to pay for the gas($100). If anyone is looking for getting there hands on some lumber cut to your sizes send me a message.

Reply to
James

I might be interested - if the price is right. I'm assuming that this is green wood - which at 8" thick, will take about 6 years of air drying to be useable... :-o

Got a number or site URL?

Greg G.

Reply to
Greg G.