Wood ID ?

Only deleted from the newsgroup.

Mick

Reply to
Rizla99

site (with images), plz ?

"P van Rijckevorsel" wrote

to know what woods are out there, what they look like and what are their working properties try

PvR

Rizla99 schreef

won't have to buy a book for now, though Hoadley's "Identifying Wood" looks like a good one if I should need one at a later date. Cheers Mick

  • + + Careful! If you think that the site
    anywhere near wood-ID then we are talking about quite different things. Hoadley's book (although only a first introduction to Wood ID) is a whole different ballgame, and you probably won't like it.

Stick to "The Good Wood Handbook" and you will have your hands full for some time to come. PvR

Reply to
P van Rijckevorsel