Wood for workbench question

I was curious, so I hit Google, and found this:

looks like this bench is completely made of hickory.

Reply to
wilbur

Thanks for posting this.

Does this bench have a downdraft tablle within it?

He mentions a pegboard insert for sanding but I don't see anything discussed about the actual mechanics (fan, dust filters, vents, etc.).

TMT

Reply to
Too_Many_Tools

No, he didn't give specifics on the mechanics of the downdraft table (that I saw), but there is a picture of the pegboard in place if you scroll down. So yes, there apparently is a downdraft table as one of the inserts. The owner of the bench is Royce Kessler and you can email him at snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net to see if he can provide additional details.

Reply to
Upscale