WJ Book

I'd be interested in seeing a scan of the alleged 'Invoice' or the alleged 'Not An Invoice'. Any takers?

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

Agree. I sent mine back. I don't recall the wording, but it sure had the 'look and feel" of a bill. Someone has to have one.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Your estimates of the 'hit' percentages are high, for both methods. The _relative_ difference is much larger than your estimates, however.

*Very* few people buy 'reference'-type books 'sight unseen', with the exception of 'standard' works -- e.g. the Mirriam-Webster Dictionary.

Getting the sample into the prospect's hands increases the sale rate by a factor of somewhere 25 to 40 times.

Reply to
Robert Bonomi

It didn't come with a prepaid envelope, and I wasn't going to waste my $0.37.

Glen

Reply to
Glen