Window Sash Making

I need to either find or make several window sashes for a shed I am building because all available ones are either too large or more than what I want to spend.. I would like to find a source for some single glazed windows but seem to come up empty.

Anybody know of a source or if not, some reference material on building window sashes?

Mike

Reply to
Mike

has a short article on using a CMT sash bit set to make window sash. "Making Your Own Doors and Windows," by John ? . . .Geez, sorry can't remember his last name and the book is down in my shop, is a very complete work on building doors and windows by hand or machine, the old way or the new way.

Kim

Reply to
Kim Whitmyre

Look for a Marvin window dealer near you. Although they don't advertise it, they still make single glazed barn sash and basement windows. Special sizes available too. Single pane or divided lite.

Jeff ____________________________________________ You won't notice the splinters in the ladder of success, unless you are sliding down.

Reply to
jbacke