why

I have tried to get some information off this group and my messages is not even posted can some one tell me WHY

Reply to
vinel10

Tom Veatch

Apparently, you can post but not see your own posts. Is it this one?

I have a 10inch craftsmans table saw model 113.298.240 serial and date code 4229.po.788 the problem the blade is misaligned from the cutoff groves its only about 1/32 but it hangs up on the back cut any help as to how to adjust it thanks

Reply to
Bill Schnakenberg

Reply to
Tom Veatch

In Outlook Express don't you need to hit "Send/Receive" to get it to send a message?

Occasionally, when I post (using Agent) it will post immediately or wait until I exit the application. I don't know why, but I guess I would if I were the developer.

Reply to
Phisherman

You have not been approved by the cabal

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Too busy with the bullshit, no time for woodworking.

Reply to
John

Reply to
jo4hn

On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 18:50:13 -0400, "vinel10" vaguely proposed a theory ......and in reply I say!:

Well, I found one of yours, with a reply, on Craftsman Table Saws.

Reply to
Old Nick

The Cabal strikes again?

charlie b

Reply to
charlie b

You posted usiing plastic bits -- wooden ones are required in this group.

Reply to
Robert Bonomi

And I thought it was because he was using TEST as a subject in a non-test NG.

Dave in Fairfax

Reply to
dave in fairfax

charlie b wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@accesscom.com:

There Is No Cabal

Reply to
John Doe

The absense of evidence for The Cabal is PROOF of the existance of The Cabel.

Now where'd a put my tin-foil hat.

Reply to
U-CDK_CHARLES\Charles

Reply to
nospambob

Tom Veatch wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

If you can get him to use something other than Outlook Express, that would probably help a lot. There is some weird combination of settings in OE which automatically marks one's own posts as "read", and then hides all read posts.

John

Reply to
John McCoy