where to get parts for old Holz-Her jigsaw

Any idea where to get parts for an old Holz-Her model 2162 jigsaw? All I need is the pin that goes through the blade guide roller pair (now in pieces). Please post replies.

thanks. Nigel (trying to save CDN$250+tax on a new Bosch)

p.s. - I e-mailed Festool but have not heard back

Reply to
nigel

Nigel,

Try the forum over at the Old WoodWorking Machines page. GREAT resource for old, orphaned machinery.

Someone there might be able to help you track one down. (someone there might even have a stock of Holz-Her parts out in their shed.)

DexAZ

Reply to
DexAZ