Where to find lumbar north of Dallas

Can anyone name some good places to get wood north of Dallas, TX.? I don't mind driving a little if needed.

Thanks!

-Chris

Reply to
Christopher

It's actually south of Dallas, but there is a place in Grand Prairie "Paxtons Beautiful Wood".

Reply to
John

Thanks for the replies. I just ran across this and thought others might find it interesting if it isn't known to everyone already. It came up with most of what has been suggested so far and a few more.

-Chris

Reply to
Christopher

Lumbar is a few feet south of Cervical :-).

Reply to
Larry Blanchard

... and nobody advised him about getting wood. Tsk-tsk....

-- Ernie

Reply to
Ernie Jurick

If I could find a good wood supplier close to home, that would certainly give me wood.

-Chris

Reply to
Christopher

Roy, where bouts in Lewisville?.. I usta live in Lewisville, and now live in Carrollton, and don't recall ever seeing Choice Lumber Plywood in Lewisville

John

Reply to
John

If your in Carrollton, then I'd try Austin Hardwoods or Central Distributors over on Rodney just off Denton and 635. Austin Hardwoods is over off of Royal and 35(can't remember the street)

Reply to
ChairMan

I am driving down in

Paxton Woodcrafters' Store Grand Prairie, TX 2760 N. Great Southwest Pkwy. Grand Prairie, TX 75050 Phone : 800-772-2777 or 972-602-1777

John

: : Paxton Woodcrafters' Store Grand Prairie, TX : 2760 N. Great Southwest Pkwy. : Grand Prairie, TX 75050 : Phone : 800-772-2777 or 972-602-1777 :

Bob Gramza