Where to buy cherry-veneered plywood core panels in Toronto?

If you know where to buy cherry-veneered plywood-core 4x8 panels in Toronto, please post a follow-up. I can get particle-core for $80 but would rather pay $120 for veneer-core. Thanks. Nigel.

Reply to
Nigel Burnett

Hi Nigel.

Went through a similar search the other day. Try Century Mills Lumber on Stouffville Sideroad. They have the shop grade (cherry on one side) and g2s. I'm picking some up on Saturday as a matter of fact...!

Rob

Nigel Burnett wrote:

Reply to
RobG

Central Fairbanks Lumber

1900 Steeles W, North York - (416) 736-6263
Reply to
Upscale

nope - checked there first as they have superb oak. But their cherry is only particle-core. Did find some at Danforth Lumber at $110 and will check it out soon. Thanks for the Stouffville suggestion. Nigel

Reply to
Nigel Burnett