Where can I get a "drill guide"?

I remember having one of these at one time but can't find it in any stores anymore.

It's a guide that you attach to a hand held power drill that helps make

90degree holes and holse in the center of the board edge. Some of them have guide bars that slide down to guide it.

I've looked at Home Depot and Lowes and can't find one.

Thanks in advance, Tom P.

Reply to
padilla.henry

bdeditch

Ha, jokes on me. It's at Sears (of all places). $26

Thanks, Tom P.

bdeditch wrote:

Reply to
padilla.henry

Rockler.

Reply to
CW

Reply to
Phisherman

I saw one at my local Woodcraft store a few days ago.

Reply to
Locutus

If you happen to have a drill press and simply need the guide for stuff that you can't get on the table, use the drill press to drill a suitable perpendicular hole in a scrap hardwood block.

Otherwise, never mind...

Reply to
B A R R Y

eBay or Harbor Freight.