Wheelbarrow planter

As anyone got any good pointers to a free plan for a wheelbarrow planter.

TIA

Reply to
seaside

Take one wheelbarrow, Fill with dirt. Plant in it..... ;-)

Sorry, I couldn't resist. but I would think that you may also want to consider what wood to use, unless you are planning on using a liner. Wood and wet soil don't usually get along too well and plants and dry soil don't do so well either.

Reply to
John213a

Hi

I can't remember the links, but I do have wheelbarrow planter plans which I downloaded free. . Email me and I'll send them to you.

Cheers Mark snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
Mark