What tool do you have that is "too dumb to die"? -- Thanks George

Craftsman 1/5hp jig saw that I got as an Xmas present from my parents when I moved out of their house and into a real fixxer upper...about

25 years old Skil 1/4" single speed/direction drill that used to belong to my dad...about 35 years old

-------

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic"

- Arthur C Clarke

Reply to
Ehvee8or

This is how I got my unisaw, wife said, well sell the old one. I had a new unisaw a month later, got 200 for my old one. I would have given the old ts away but I needed to tell her I got somehting for it!

Mike Patters> >

Reply to
Mike Coonrod