What to do with a diamond arbor blade?

Hello all, I turned up a circular saw blade yesterday with a diamond arbor. It appears to be the kind that is normally round, but allows you to punch out the arbor hole to make the diamond shape. Unfortunately, I don't have a diamond arbor saw. Can I punch the diamond out of an old blade to make an adapter of sorts, or is there some other way to avoid wasting the blade?

Thanks, Joel

Reply to
Joel

a punchout from another blade is unlikely to work well. however, the adapters can be purchased for very little.

Reply to
bridger
99¢ for a bunch of the bushings:
Reply to
Hylourgos

Reply to
Mark Hopkins

Arbor adapters are available from various sources. I got a package of adapter (5 or 6) from Harbor Freight for a small amount ($2 or so).

Reply to
George E. Cawthon

Thanks for the correction Mark, don't know how I messed that one up.

Later, H.

Reply to
Hylourgos

Hehehe I can send you some of the same butter I use on my fingers sometimes....

Reply to
Mark Hopkins