What's the URL to the rec.woodworking humr site somebody set up?

I have been telling some people about some of the posting here that were absolutley some of the funniest thing I have ever read. I remember especially a bunch of stories about "Big Jim" and another about a mishap with a dust collector amsong others.

But I can't remember the URL.

Thanks!

Reply to
busbus

Joe Gorman

That's it!

Thanks.

Reply to
busbus

One of my all-time favorite humor WW threads on the Wreck was back in 2002 about committing suicide on a table saw: Can it be done? LOTS of good advice from the 'experts' here. Here's the link (although with this new Google Beta crap, I have no idea how well this link will work, or not work -- just Google for 'table saw suicide' and it'll prol'y be the first result).

only mention this thread because I didn't see it on the webpage below.

ws

Reply to
ws

On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 09:51:37 GMT, "ws" scribbled:

Thanks, it is a good one I missed. I'll add it to the page on the next iteration.

Instead of using google.COM, you could try using google.CA which still has the old (& better, IMNSHO) interface. eg:

am not sure whether it will work; it might redirect you to google.com if you're in the USA.

Luigi Replace "nonet" with "yukonomics" for real email address

Luigi Zanasi