What's The Drill Part II

So I got my shiny new DeWalt cordless drill today. Pretty amazing how far technology has come in just 18 years :)

One thing I noticed is that the numbers on the torque collar are painted on and are easily scratched. In fact, one of them was already partly rubbed off. It's not a big deal, I guess, but I wonder if this is normal or if I have some factory defect on my hands ...

Reply to
Tim Daneliuk

Well, it is possibly an indicator of what to expect or not expect. Did some one recommend DeWalt?

Reply to
Leon

one recommend DeWalt?

I have had very good experience with their tools in the past.

Reply to
Tim Daneliuk