What model vacuums does Safety Speed sell with its panel saws?

I just ordered the dust collection kit for a Safety Speed panel saw, but I didn't want to spend the extra ~$650 for their vacuum. That means I still need to find a decent vacuum. I'm looking for something heavier-duty than most cheap shop vacs. Small size to capacity ratio is good...

I saw one of SSC's small vacs at Home Depot, hooked up to their panel saw, and it looks like what I'd want... good form-follows-function design, decent capacity & easy to empty but still fairly compact.

Does anyone know the manufacturer and model for the vacuums Safety Speed Cut sells? The large one looks like a Milwaukee 8945 with the drum adapter, but I don't recognize the small one with the blue poly tank.

Thanks, Heath

Reply to
Heath Roberts