What is it? Set 435

There were handles that fit into the round part but the photo I shot of them didn't turn out well.

Reply to
Rob H.

I know #3. My sister, as a joke, bought us one of these. We use it sometimes. The bottom part of the block moves to allow all the "spokes" to collapse to better fit in a kitchen drawer and to help install it. It is made for holding plastic bags open after washing or rinsing them for re-use.

It is for the super frugal!

Reply to
DanG

Oh, that's interesting to know. Yes, wooded handles sure "wood" help.

.

There were handles that fit into the round part but the photo I shot of them didn't turn out well.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Good job, I'll forward this on to the owner of it. Thanks!

Reply to
Rob H.

I have the same saw and they have wood handles.

Reply to
F Murtz

Good call!

Myron Buck

Phineaus Taylor Barnum must be grinning from ear to ear, over this.

.

Good call!

Stormin Mormon

A pic of mine.

F Murtz
2524. Don't know what its called, but my high school girlfriend's father fitted her with one of these when we started dating.
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

Ha ha, you would think a fence tool book would be that thick, but unfortunately my book is only 118 pages. That's good photo, I'll have to save it for later use. Somehow I didn't see this post last week.

Rob

Reply to
Rob H.