What is it? Set 433

Hey Rob,

And we don't thank you enough. It's really good that you do this, and it's been great for a long time now. I for one don't see any difference in the "management" each week, so don't sweat it!!

THANKS AGAIN !!!!!!!

Brian Lawson, Bothwell, Ontario.

Reply to
Brian Lawson

Yes Rob, again Thanks! Your posts are the first thing I look for Thursday mornings!

Erik

Reply to
Erik

some weeks I have a lot of hours to devote

time to getting a set together and replying

other times hardly at all, thanks to everyone

So 2512 isn't a push lever for a crossbow then?

Winston

Rob, This is a lever used to span a crossbow. The split notches engage the string, while the single notch engages a loop at the front of the stock. Patrick Roney

Reply to
Patrick

Nup. Can't be.

Winston

I was intrigued by this idea when someone first mentioned it but I couldn't see how it would work with the slot near the end of the one piece. I found a couple of similar tools on the web, the only difference is the hook on the end, it's very possible the the tool on my site is just missing the hook, or maybe somehow the slot was used instead. Here are the two I found on the net, they are very similar to the drawing in the link on Winston's post:

haven't seen any other tools that are this close of a match, I'm still open to other possibilities but I think this is probably the answer. Thanks to all who suggested it.

Rob

Reply to
Rob H.