What is it? Set 404

2338: I agree with Rob. In 3000 BC, the Iceman knew the purpose of a pack frame was to rest weight on the lower back. His pack frame had two wood slats for that. If this is a pack frame, it's much more primitive than the Iceman's.
Reply to
J Burns

Esra Sdrawkcab

something to do with grain or animal feed.

What does it look like under the spiral cone?

Reply to
phorbin

I'm guessing that 2339 is used for winnowing grain (separate wheat from chaff).

Joe Gwinn

Reply to
Joseph Gwinn

I hardly glanced at it when I took the photo, I was taking pictures of the fish trap and saw this device in one of my photos when I got home. So I don't know what is under the spiral, hopefully I'll see it again some day. If he didn't sell it, he might have it for sale again next year at the tractor show.

Reply to
Rob H.