What is it? Set 309

1769 butter churn

I posted the wrong #

Robert

Reply to
Robert

That would be a good bet, it does say Bell System on it.

Rob

Reply to
Rob H.

Steve W. wrote: ...

That or something very similar would be my "bestest guess" also--that it was sized for particular beams or object but not terribly confident.

"Old-style" barn raisings over the last 20 years around these-here parts that will use slings and telehandler or similar gear...they still don't use grid power in the house but everything on the place is latest there is...

Back on the bottles, I had wondered if were patent-medicines and again at the time and the actual contents probably could have been "yes" there, too... :)

Reply to
dpb