What I learned last week on the Wreck

You can have beer in your shop and drink as long as you have a Saw Stop. However, you cannot use a breath-0-lizer or the Saw Stop if the government either says you've got to use it or sets the % of blood alcohol limits. You can also install A.C. in your shop as long as you insulate, you should never use your credit card to purchase books, you can do your own search for plans or visit a library, and the rest of it just woodworking related stuff. :-)

Jummy

Reply to
Jim Mc Namara

As the story has it, Jums already knows 'bout that wackin stuff.

Reply to
Rick

Er uh - excuuuuse me Lee - the herbal supplements are in the mail, I'm currently stealing my cable TV from the descrambler I had shipped, and I could give a rat's ass less about the phone number of the spammer! (I'm waiting for vacation so I can visit him personally!) LOL!

Jums

Reply to
Jim Mc Namara

You heard the story wrong, Rick. You know how everybody embellishes on this ng. It begins as a "hand rubbed finish" - after that it gets "blown" out of proportion! LOL!

Jums

Reply to
Jim Mc Namara

Take a 4X2 with you and my best wishes, ta?

Cheers Nuno Souto snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com.au.nospam

Reply to
Nuno Souto