What happened to NYW online episodes?

It seems like there have been no 'new' NYW online episodes since #812 (Nest of Drawers) that played back in mid-October. I really was enjoying the opportunity to catch up on old episodes that I had missed and/or forgotten.

Anybody know if NYW plans on resuming their online rebroadcast of old episodes?

Reply to
blueman

blueman wrote the following:

I didn't know the New Yankee Workshop had online episodes. I missed Norm.

Reply to
willshak

Reply to
tiredofspam

On Sat, 03 Dec 2011 11:31:13 -0500, willshak

Until last weekend at least, it's been playing on Saturday at 6:00 pm, Toronto/Buffalo channel 61 (Rogers). Part of a four program woodworking session starting at 16:00.

Reply to
Dave

Really, damn, I am with Bell, I get WGBH Boston, and KCTS Seattle, but no sign of Norm.....:-)

Reply to
FrozenNorth

tiredofspam wrote the following:

Yeah, I just found the site.

video for #812 (Nest of Drawers) tries to load, then a popup on the video says; "200 Stream not found. Netstream.Play.StreamNotFound"

Reply to
willshak

Just sent them an email via their website asking the question you just did.

Either they have some technical problems or they stopped but haven't really changed the website. Given that the show stopped two years ago, (is that right), I gather it doesn't get the amount of traffic it once did.

Let's see what Time-Warner says. I'll post the response as soon as I get it.

Michael

Reply to
MJ

I sent them an email too just before I posted to the newsgroup... I am anxiously awaiting a response...

My concern is that they may have a new rerun syndication deal in the works that calls for them removing the 'free' content from online...

Reply to
blueman

blueman wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@consult.pretender:

If they would simply release the whole thing, season by season, it would be worth buying. They could even do both versions, the PBS broadcast and extended one with plans and extras.

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper