Way Way OT, Alternative Fuel any one?

Leon wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

Somewhere else I read A123 was going to be taken over by Johnson Controls, so the "bankruptcy" is probably a way to stiff some investors. In addition, this "trick" prevents a Chinese takeover (Wanxian Group). Google this string (a way to get around the subscription only requirement) then read the WSJ article : "A123 Scraps China Deal and Will Sell Car Assets to Johnson Controls"

Reply to
Han

Solyndra, now 123. Who's next?

Did you see the link to the 2012 Paris car show's...women? ;)

-- To use fear as the friend it is, we must retrain and reprogram ourselves... We must persistently and convincingly tell ourselves that the fear is here--with its gift of energy and heightened awareness--so we can do our best and learn the most in the new situation. Peter McWilliams, Life 101

Reply to
Larry Jaques

> Does Obama pick all these technological leaders himself? First

Weeks ago! ;~)

Reply to
Leon

As usual, here in Saskatchewan we're leaders...

Replica of a car made here in 1918...

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Uh, somehow, I don't think those will catch on, especially during the wonderful wintry weather up there in the Great White North, Baldy. Ayup, somehow, I think that's the last straw.

-- To use fear as the friend it is, we must retrain and reprogram ourselves... We must persistently and convincingly tell ourselves that the fear is here--with its gift of energy and heightened awareness--so we can do our best and learn the most in the new situation. Peter McWilliams, Life 101

Reply to
Larry Jaques

On Tue, 16 Oct 2012 19:54:31 -0700, Larry Jaques

Has anyone investigated whether Romney had any failures during this rise in wealth?

Dave

heard he caused a woman to die of cancer.

Reply to
G. Ross

Wrong again, C-Less...

The buoyancy of the gas makes it easier to get over the 12-foot snow drifts we deal with every August.

And with refueling igloos every section along the grid roads, well, it's a beaut of a system, eh?

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Amen, Hoser. I've seen the light. (It's somewhere above that horrid hazy fog you call "air" up there.)