Wanted: Carving Pattern for Bellamy Style Eagle

I=92m looking for a pattern for a Bellamy style eagle (about 30" long). Where can I find one? (Preferably free or low cost ---)

Thanks.

Joel

Reply to
joeljcarver

Joel,

A serach on Google Images reveals a few pictures. However if you can get your hands on issue number 23 of "Carving Magazine", there's a Bellamy Eagle project. Don't know if there's a pattern, but most likely is.

Bill

Reply to
W.R.Brown

g Magazine", there's a Bellamy Eagle project.

Many thanks ----- I just ordered that issue.

Let's hope. Bellamy used a #5 sweep gouge to outline the feathers - I'll be really glad if it's the historically authentic.

Reply to
joeljcarver