Video: Garry Knox Bennett

Length: 10 min 38 sec.

From the series "Spark" by KQED, PBS affiliate in N. California.

Episode: "Elevating the Everyday," aired 23 Feb 2005.

Profile of a famous art furniture guy and his famous art furniture. There's wood involved, and plastic, formica, bricks, and who knows what.

boorite

boorite wrote: : Length: 10 min 38 sec. :>From the series "Spark" by KQED, PBS affiliate in N. California. : Episode: "Elevating the Everyday," aired 23 Feb 2005.

: Profile of a famous art furniture guy and his famous art furniture. : There's wood involved, and plastic, formica, bricks, and who knows : what.

An artistic vision that results in very precious and cloying work?

-- Andy Barss

Reply to
Andrew Barss

I was gonna say "funny looking chairs," but OK.

Reply to
boorite

: I was gonna say "funny looking chairs," but OK.

"Twee" is the word I'd pick for a lot of the stuff. Or "self-consciously artsy".

I wonder who buys his stuff.

-- Andy Barss

Reply to
Andrew Barss

You know he's an artist, because he has a middle name.

Reply to
B A R R Y