Vent Pipe Question

Does anyone know which Selkirk Metalbestos adapter I need to transition a Modine Hot Dog heater with a 3" appliance exhaust to 5" type B (gas) round double wall pipe? I purchased their 3" x 5" increaser and it's actually 3 ½" in diameter.

Reply to
x071907

Huh?

What part of this interfaces with the table saw?

Reply to
RonB

The open end silly! max

Reply to
max

Someone please help this poster... Cold hot dogs in the shop area real downer!

Reply to
mac davis

I believe this question should be directed to alt.sex.weenies

Reply to
RonB

I didn't buy a Modine, but I needed the same fitting for my shop heater. Bought mine off the shelf from Menards. HD should have them too I'd imagine.

Good luck to you.

Reply to
Daddyman

Ask in alt.hvac. Why ask in a woodworking group?

Reply to
Frank Ketchum

Every time this happens to me, I use the standard 0.141572... reducer.

HTH

Lou

Reply to
loutent

Snicker.

Must have your OT filter engaged if you think this is a woodworking forum.

Reply to
George