Vacuum Molding

I know this is not the correct section to place a question about vacuum molding but i figured the expertise of woodworkers would be my best bet aside from a forum on molding itself which i could not find. I am getting ready to mold a case for a flat panel LCD display, not very large, and it appears the best way to do this in my own home is with Vacuum Molding. I have been unable to find much online about Vacuum Molding and not nearly enough to actually try it. Does anyone know where I can find ample informatoin on how to set up a Vacuum Molding station and how to use it?

Reply to
Matt

Search for thermoforming or vacuum forming and you may get more hits.

Edwin Pawlowski

Reply to
put "RP" in front of the 774