Using an old brace as a wrench?

No, you don't.

tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)

(webpage)

Reply to
Tom Watson

Google the words Bell System Brace or Bell System (insert name of almost any hand tool here).

'Twas a time when you needed to work for the company to have one of these and then came many retirements (and good old 'Merican pilfering of course).

sigh...

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

or "who"... I was wondering who Dawn was... *g*

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Wow. That's a pretty strange notion of foreplay, even for a sWisconsonite. Does St. Suzan know of this Dawn woman?

OBWW: My brace is from my paternal grandfather's tool collection. I also have a toolbox he built along with sundry other tools (he was a mechanic by trade, not a woodworker).

Reply to
Jeffrey Thunder