Use for bent bandsaw blades?

Through ineptness I've managed to bend a 1/2" bandsaw blade. I'm sure it can be repurposed. But how/what is a mystery to me. Suggestions?
On 2/20/2018 11:11 AM, sawdustmaker wrote:

A local BS blade maker could probably cut out the bent section and add a patch. BS blades come as a very long roll that is cut to length and welded to form the loop.

Small knives? Basically home made exacto blabes. My dad made blade out of band saw blades, but this was bandsaw for cutting Case IH tractors in half.
Hack saw blades. Meat saw blades. CP
On 2/20/2018 12:11 PM, sawdustmaker wrote:

Ideal opportunity to make yourself a bow saw. A few hardwood scraps, a loop of rope, a piece of BS blade, a couple of screws, and a few hours should produce something (at least) usable.
typed in rec.woodworking the following:

    Scraper blades?
--
pyotr filipivich
typed in rec.woodworking the following:

    Depending on how long it is, as a cutter for sandpaper.
    Runners for a drawer?
--
pyotr filipivich
Make a BOW saw. A traditional twist up to tighten the blade. Saw a chunk/limb outside... Martin - I'm making one out of a Wood and a Steel bandsaw.
On 2/20/2018 11:11 AM, sawdustmaker wrote:

On Tuesday, 20 Feb 2018 17:11:40 snipped-for-privacy@ww.com wrote:

neccessity is the mother of invention
but waiting for the need to arise means you have to stow it away
so now you have the mother of invention giving birth to the father of clutter
i know because i am speaking thru experience
but the rememdy is simple just throw out the blade and a need will arise
i might try to fashion the blade into a scraping tool could also be used for doing cuts on small parts
clamping the blade between nicely formed wood blocks