Uni-question

Happy Holiday season to all, What type of paint matches the LE Unisaws? I would like to add some shelves underneath and want to paint to match. Maybe make a shelf on top of the mobile base for a shop vac? And somewhere to hang blades or the blade wrenches on the uprights? Any other ideas to use this space? TIA, Mark

Reply to
Mark

Any good paint store should be able to match it for you. No need to take the entire saw with you, just the painted cabinet. I think they need a square inch or two for analysis.

You can also call Delta. Many machine companies will sell you paint for use in touch up or rebuilding. Ed

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski