Tung oil on beadboard question

Hi

I have some rather nice pine beadboard that I am going to be fiinishing with Minwax Tung oil finish. Should I apply oil toall sides including the side that will be glued and nailed to the wall?

Tnaks

Reply to
rmilliron

Glue won't stick to the tung oil very well. I'd leave that alone. The sides OK because you may bet little gaps at times as the wood shrinks with the dry weather. Ed

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski