treating deck supports

I'm using pressure treated lumber for my posts, beams, and joists. I plan to jasco the cut ends for termites, and I plan to use a coat of polyuerethane to seal the ends, but should I also coat all sides of the support pieces with polyeurethane, or something?

Thanks,

Tom

PS: Trex is going on top

Reply to
Pykirk

If you're over 50 or you don't plan on staying in that house for more than

20 years I'd say your good to go ;)

Erik

Reply to
ELAhrens