Tractor supply has a 16 spd drill press for $139

I bought this last year for $129. It is well worth that price. The belts suck, too tight, but the unit is a good home/hobby unit.

I would not consider this for a pro.

The laser is just ok to almost useless. The crank sort of sucks.. but it works. The power is quite good. The quill was tight and accurate. and good throw.

The imporant thing is it works, was better than my 20 year old overpriced delta benchtop that had too many issues.

And for less money.

Reply to
tiredofspam