Totally OT

Women's platform shoes are quite common these days and have been for some time. Tie dye, I see that almost daily.

Reply to
Leon

Women's platform shoes are quite common these days and have been for some time. Tie dye, I see that almost daily. ======================================================================== You know that I wasn't talking about women's shoes.

Reply to
CW

Do yours still fit? :~)

Reply to
Leon

Do yours still fit? :~) ============================================================================= Never owned any. thought they were gay.

Reply to
CW

Here's my pair. I still wear them every second day.

Dave

Reply to
Leon

Arkansas BTY.

Reply to
Leon

============================================================================= Everything is alive and well on Amazon.

Reply to
CW

The low pants wearing is a sign of submission to the authorities!

This demonstrates that in the event of a crime they are incapable of running from the scene.

-----------------------

I wonder what kind of pressure causes one to want to wear his pants below his butt?

Not to mention things we did as kids are still being done as adults.

Long hair, bell bottom jeans, hip huggers, short shorts, plaid pants, oh MY! Loud music, POT etc.

I can't really can't see an adult employee coming to work with his pants hanging down around his knees.

Reply to
m II

Yep. Low pants is a consequence of the authorities confiscating an accused's belt when he's clinked-up.

Just shows you who some classes admire.

Reply to
HeyBub

I would like to know what holds the pants at that level.

Just shows you who some classes admire.

------- m II wrote:

Reply to
m II

to himself at any cost.

I'm still hanging on to hope that Taylor Swift will remain as well grounded as she seems to be.

Reply to
RonB

She reminds me of a girlfriend I had when I was 17... The first time I saw Taylor my heart went thump thump remembering old times.

I still get a little lift everytime I see her. Brings back good memories, and fun times.

Reply to
tiredofspam