Tools for acrylic (plexi) fabrication

Hi, I work with acrylic material to fabricate display cases and such. I'm seeking advice from experienced acrylic fabricators as to what tools I should purchase for home based fabrication work. I know I need a table saw and router with the proper blades and bits, but I'm not sure of the type of equipment. I saw a Hitachi C10FL table saw at a home center store. It was the largest model they sold. Would it be good for acrylic work? I know that question is somewhat vague. Acrylic needs very accurate and square cuts to look right, so I need a saw that will be easy to use accurately
Next, I need a router. I'm not too familiar with these. I would need it to plane the edges for polishing or cementing. It would also be used to put profiles in the edge, such as a bevel. I don't expect to route edges longer than 36". The router tables at the home center looked too small and are portable.
Thanks for any advice!
Simon
Can't do your tablesaw but can advise some router info. See the http://www.patwarner.com/selecting_router.html and http://www.patwarner.com/rfs.html links for starters. One a freebie. I have and do work acrylic.

Use a triple chip blade (Sometimes called a "plastic" blade. In fact, I use this type for wood and aluminum too.)
I've never used a router on acrylic though.. Sounds risky..
-- Email reply: please remove one letter from each side of "@" Spammers are Scammers. Exterminate them.