tool/ blade cleaner

After reading a recent post concerning cleaning blades I thought I'd pass this information on. Electrical safety solvent. Best stuff in the world for cleaning your tools. Non-conductive, no flash and you can hosed down just about any part of your power tools with it. I say just about any part because it will dissolve adhesive glue. We used this stuff in my Dad's door shop to clean the resin build up of the machines and it works great. You can spray it directly on motors and switches. It evaporates quickly with no residue. Radio shack carries the stuff in small spray cans but you really need to find it in bulk so you can spray it with an air hose sprayer.

Reply to
mel