Thinking of organizing a Steinway (NYC) tour.

I'm thinking of organizing a 'wreck group factory tour of the NYC Steinway factory.

It would be free, and anyone who can get to Grand Central Station by ~

8:15-8:30 AM on a Monday or Tuesday is welcome to join. We'd take the subway over to Queens.

I'll be taking Metro North into NYC from New Haven.

Any interest in joining?

**
**

B A R R Y

Darned, if you'd only suggested that in September. I've still got my MTA card....

Greg G.

Reply to
Greg G

Depends on when. In the spring? Yes. Next few weeks? Can't make it.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Spring might be nice, as it will lessen the chance of bad weather traveling.

Reply to
Bonehenge (B A R R Y)