The sewing room project is completed

Two weeks ago Yesterday I bought materials rot my wife's quilting studio cabinets. These two cabinets were to support her 132" long arm sewing machine and provide much needed storage. Prior to today the machine resided on two fold up lunch room tables.

Two weeks start to finish, not bad.

Leon

Dayum, Bubba ... you're getting good! Two times!

Reply to
Swingman

Muchie Garcia!

Reply to
Leon

Looks great. Can she do sails too? :)

Reply to
dadiOH

Thank you!

and Sure! Send two identical sails down and she quilt them and make'm nice and thick. ;~)

Reply to
Leon

Now you need to make her some more shelves. LOL

Reply to
Swingman

Yeah... This is phase 1. I next will be building a 30" x 96" sewing table for her regular sewing machine and the embroidery machine. Basically our office desk lower section again with lots of drawers.

Then a wall of cabinets some where around 12" deep, 80" tall and 72 ~96" wide.

And then the shelves in the remaining wall space. LOL

Reply to
Leon

Shelves .... and thread rack (Phase 4?)? You can't stop at phase 3, thems womens always think of something else to add!

Looks great.

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny

A previous cabinet that I built for her has a 30" x 20" x 4" deep drawer with a top tray that slides from one side to the other. The drawer is full of thread plus she has two smaller thread racks.

And Thank you!

Reply to
Leon