The Redo Is Redone

Tried posting this earlier, but got disconnedted just as I pushed the button. Had to be off for a couple of hours, and wasn't able to find, so it's either lost in limbo and will show up later, or this is it.

I would definitely be ready to do this type of thing again, if the opportunity arises.

JOAT Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.

Reply to
J T

I changed out a picture or two, and clarified a couple of things.

I figure the cost was just over $240 (US), which I consider reasonable. If you get something like a Ruger 10/22, then get a target type stock, and barrel, you're probably talking a minumum of around $450 right there, IF you get good deals. Then add a scope, etc, and you're taking a pretty healthy cost. I not only couldn't part with that much, but it wouldn't be what I wanted in the first place.

JOAT If it ain't broke, don't lend it.

- Red Green

Reply to
J T