The Impotance Of Being Earnest

That's a smily? Looks more to a bruised forehead to me... you, the one you get by going "duhhh" too many times?

Reply to
Robatoy

Clearly, they've hired the guy w/ the eye for what's needed; question is whether you can change the corporate mentality and whether they'll think the effort/cost worth it and enhance revenue in the longer term (which, after all, is the whole point one would presume).

--

Reply to
dpb

That's a smily? Looks more to a bruised forehead to me... you, the one you get by going "duhhh" too many times?

------ I heard it described once as a full moon smiley. How about this one? (_!_)

Reply to
MikeWhy

look into a program called charmap - it comes with windows. XP has it in the accessories-> system tools folder

shelly

Reply to
sheldon.mandel

Ya know, someone had ot have taught him those skill sets and most of those craftsmen are gone. There are just very few who understand those design elements which go into making the difference between a nail-pounder and a craftsman. It sounds to me like you are the latter, Tom, and that it may be your job to teach the old skills. Good luck getting that accomplished with the older guys and the dedicated 'nail-pounders'.

Chuck

Reply to
C & E