Thanks

hi Thanks all, for all the information . I seen alot of Barn wood cabnets and fire place mantles . But the cost is very high . I do crafts so I do understand the time that you can put into a project . I do want my projects to look as good as I bought them in the craft stores. Someday I would like to graduate from that and build my own curio cabnet someday. I would rather have homemade things than factory bought . I will go to the library ,look into classes and get some wood working magazines first . Thanks again for replying and answering my questions . Jan

Reply to
Northern Gal

Jan, considering your 3 posts here, I think it would be a good idea to open your help file and learn how to bookmark your posts, and any other posts so you can keep to the same one, it is called a "thread" or "string" once it has all the replies in it. Within any thread you can reply right there to some- one else's reply to you as well.

Using outlook express? See the little eyeglasses where the posts are? Right under that, right at/next to the post you want to save, click once there. then, within the thread, you can right-click on any reply, a menu will pop out, then left click on "reply to group", type your answer, send, and it will appear indented under the reply you replied to.

If you want to learn woodworking just look into adult education classes in your area, doing that myself right now. Info should be on the 'net.

If you have a Border's Books store in your area they should have a book you'd need called "The Practical Woodworker" by Stepehen Corbette for $5.99, you might order it online at Border's site, it's also on Ebay real cheap.

Alex

Reply to
AAvK

Fri, Oct 8, 2004, 11:02pm (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@notquite.net (AAvK) I think it would be a good idea to open your help file and learn how to bookmark your posts, and any other posts so you can keep to the same one, it is called a "thread" or "string" once it has all the replies in it. Within any thread you can reply right there to some- one else's reply to you as well. Using outlook express?

It's WebTV, so don't got that stuff. However, easy enough to just save rec.woodworking, then go right to it. And/or save a particular post, and go right to that - at least as long as it's still there. Can even make them favorites, and just punch a button, and go straight to them.

JOAT I smile because I know my God loves me. You on the other hand, he doesn't much like.

Reply to
J T